Hi! I am Dinah. I have been struggling to write this “about me” page. I mean there really is no easy way to write this without it sounding like an online dating ad. So with that in mind here are a few things toget to know me….
1. I LOVE chocolate and peanut butter. I mean really is there a better candy option?
2. My two girls look like clones of each other. Harper is my mini-me. Fingers crossed Darby is more laid back like her dad.
3. I love a good antique mall much to my husband’s dismay.
4. While I love being a stay at home mom I hate cleaning and cooking. It is a bit of a problem 😉
5. One of my favorite things to do is go to the movies with my husband. Although with two kids we rarely get to anymore.
6. I used to ride and show horses until we had kids. Which also means we used to be “horse poor.” LOL
7. I love to read, and often read books that are being made in to movies. I have noticed a horrible YA trend in my recent book selections.
8. I have devised a system for knowing if a Mexican restaurant outside of Texas will be any good. If the menu says “cheese dip” instead of “queso” leave immediately. It hasn’t failed me yet.
9. I am told at least once a month I look like “the mom from Gilmore Girls.”
10. For some reason I can not take a decent photo with my iPhone to save my life!
I hope this helps you get to know me a little bit. If you have any question please send me a message via the “Contact” button.